Current Weekly Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge

CURRENT WEEKLY SPEEDY FOX AND FRIENDS CHALLENGE HERE

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Speedy Fox Featured Designer - Sue W




 
I am self-taught, although I have taken many classes from some of my favorite artists. I have been teaching rubber stamping around my state for over 10 years and love it. I have had my work published in Vamp Stamp News, The Stamper's Sampler, Somerset Gallery, The Rubber Stamper and Scrap & Stamp Art.
In April 2012 I joined the SR design team of Mark’s Finest Papers. Having a blog and being on design teams is a fun and easy way to share my love of rubber stamping. My passion right now is creating unique postcards and hand stamped greeting cards. Other interests are carving my own stamps, bookmaking, beading and discovering new and improved techniques to share.

On a personal note I'm married and live in Connecticut. My art is inspired by the mood I happen to be in at that moment. When it comes to art I like to say, “What is old is new again! “There are no mistakes in rubber stamping just happy accidents!”
Stamp It! Use It! Create It!
You can see Sue's Metallic Glow Tutorial HERE.

Thanks for joining us this week for our Featured Designer. We have a new designer and a new tutorial each week so be sure to come back next Tuesday and see newest tutorial from Toni Noggle.

2 comments:

Ravengirl said...

What a great introduction and a great tutorial!

KelliJo said...

How cool! Hadn't heard of these Sue!!! "Thanks" **I think** lol