Current Weekly Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge

CURRENT WEEKLY SPEEDY FOX AND FRIENDS CHALLENGE HERE

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Speedy Fox Featured Designer - Lois Bak



Hi, Lois here again.  I’m hoping that, by the time this article is published, I will be fully retired.  I have tried to retire three times – with little success.  At age 71 I thought it was about time to start taking it a little easier.  I’ve raised my kids – three, now aged 49, 46, and 42 – and have held down a full-time job for many years (I’ve worked for my present employer for 18 years) and want to spend more time out of the go, go, go world of business and use that time stamping!  One of my favorite parts of stamping and card-making is learning new techniques.  My tutorial today is a technique I learned as a subscriber to the Technique Junkies Newsletter.  I hope you will try it.




Lois has created a great tutorial for us this week on Tag Fence Cards which can be found here.  Be sure to check out Lois' blog Clownmom Creations  for some AWESOME inspiration and tips. 

Be sure to come back next week for another article with our Featured Designer Patty Penn.
 

 



1 comment:

Carol L said...

Great cards with those tag fences Lois, and congratulations on your retirement! I hope you enjoy each and every moment of stamping :)